Dover Dental Services
Our Newport Beach Dentistry Services
Here at Dover Dental, we are very passionate about providing quality customer service that is competitive with the dentists in Orange County. We treat our patients like our own because this staff is also a family. If you need to come in for something as simple as a maintenance cleaning all the way to oral surgery, you’ve come to the right place.
We specialize in the following dental services:
- General dentistry: Maintenance is the most important factor to keeping your teeth looking pristine. We’ll do your cleanings and routine check-ups to make sure your pearly whites stay pearly.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Not only will your teeth look beautiful but usually cosmetic dentistry will also improve the function of your bite! We can improve, restore or polish to your needs.
- Sedation dentistry: Don’t let the fear of pain stop you from visiting a dentist. We provide options to make sure you’re both comfortable and happy each time we see you.
- Porcelain crowns: If you have chipped or weak teeth, our porcelain crowns are specifically designed to help restore your teeth to give it strength and beauty.
- Porcelain veneers: Do you have permanent tooth issues or don’t like the appearance of your smile? Veneers can strengthen and disguise imperfections.
- Porcelain fillings: To help teeth with large cavities, porcelain fillings match the color of your natural teeth and are very strong and reliable.
- Teeth whitening: Sometimes teeth need a little boost of white, whether you’re looking to fix yellow stains from coffee or if you just want them extra white, we can help with that.
- Dental implants: Whether you need an implant for a single tooth or a full set of dentures, we are able to provide you with outstanding implants that will last.
- Gum therapy: Periodontal disease attacks your gums and can oftentimes be advancing rapidly without any symptoms. That’s where our team can come in and thoroughly check the health of your gums.
- Sleep apnea: Our specialists can quickly diagnose if your sleep apnea is a dental problem that can be fixed with some simple procedures or surgery.
- CEREC services: Through the use of a state of the art computer system, we are able to create a new smile for you that looks great and holds up.
Call our office today at (949) 548-0966 to arrange your free consultation !